Age of History Europe is a flip-based totally method game wherein your object is to dominate the world.
Dwo detailed maps of Europe with 270 and 165 provinces to play!
• Orders are submitted before every round. The range of orders you can post during every round is restrained via your Movement Points for that spherical.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute movements in turn order, which is randomized at the start of every spherical.
– The capital is the most crucial province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will now not exist. If you capture some other civilization’s capital, you bought all of its provinces. Capitals have a protecting bonus: 15% and an offensive bonus: 15%. Capitals have all buildings already built.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with colour belong to different civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go lower back to the same old scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than general on minimap you could see ! In pinnacle proper.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the international relations button to view each province’s proprietor and interact in international relations (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is brought on your treasury via earnings tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and financial system. Money is subracted from your treasury for military renovation, which is based totally off your quantity of army units (gadgets at sea have a better renovation than gadgets on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: pass gadgets from one province to any other. You can flow between provinces you manipulate or assault every other civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit units from the chosen province. This fees cash and is restrained by using the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
– Build: construct a constructing within the decided on province (see Building Types). This expenses cash.
– Disband: eliminate units from the chosen province. This decreases military protection.
– Vassal: creates a vassal kingdom with some other civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal country again under your complete manage.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– War: claim battle on a civilization.
– Peace: put up a peace offer to a civilization. If usual, your civilizations will no longer be at conflict.
– Pact: post a p.C. Provide to a civilization. If regularly occurring, the civilizations cannot attack every different for five rounds. This can be canceled via a War order one round earlier.
– Alliance: put up an alliance provide to a civilization. If regular, that civilization will resource you for your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies realize who your goals are.
– Kick: stop an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: deliver cash to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Fort: gives a province a protection bonus.
– Watch tower: permits you to peer army numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: allows devices to transport into the ocean. Units at sea can flow back onto any land province, although it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
– Modern global
– Cold War
– Greatest Civilizations
– Custom eventualities!
• Three different styles of fog of war: